My Birthday Day!

Well, nothing much to tell. But i started the day with very great thing.(;P)
Have to work, but today is non-office day...which really turn my day on. I do received some big..big thing today.. hah....finally my kimiya mattres (one of the most important thing to me!), and another important thing to keep on updating my blog everywhere, anywhere...my celcom broadband. i can keep on smiling while sleeping now!

i had a long day that day..we watch the new movie released...Syurga Cinta..
really recommended to all movie lovers. although it falls in the 'PG' gender...
i think its a great stories for all..

balik2...we tapau the great nan tandoori kat Ali 1 Bistro...nyum...nyum...best!
watch 'behind enemy lines' while surfing via my broadband.

Really happy to spend another quality time @ home with most loved person of my heart!

Comments

Nory said…
salam.ketahui produk MARYKAY dan berpeluang join as beauty consultan if brminat..sy bole guide

Popular Posts