TSH melayang

Hari ini checkup combined clinic at HPJ. Combined clinic ni maksudnya checkup ada 2 doktor, doc O&G dan medical.

As explained before, my thyroid hormone was at lower level than the normal which is also known as the hypothyroid. Last checkup, quite relieves sebabnya hormon stabil and normal. This time around my tsh mendadak pulak naik sampai 6. Normal 0-4. So doktor increase my thyroxine intake sampai 175 mikrogm. Before ni intake 150mg. Harap2 next checkup dah normal balik.

Hari ni dr. Najah did scan my tummy. Happynya dapat nampak little jr dengan jelasnya. Mcm happy je swimming inside me. Mesti comel macam kakak dia kan..hmm tak sabar pulak jumpa little jr... Smiling..smiling n keep on dreaming.

Note: bila la parking hpj nak improve. Serius tertekan!

Note2: Do not take thyroxine and iron pill together-gether. Pisahkan mereka...

Love,
Mama ema

Comments

Popular Posts